Castle in Oberndorf am Lech
During the renovation of the Castle in Oberndorf am Lech our workshop was commisioned to design and make the interior of the kitchen.
The Oberndorf Castle was built between 1535 and 1546 by the Fugger von der Lillie familly. The building consisted of two parallel wings, which were connected by one or two wings and in this way formed a courtyard. In 1601 it became the residential palace of Anton Fugger the Elder. J.